Evermotion collections for Unreal Engine give another dimension for architectural visualizations. You can not only present still images or pre-rendered animations, but also you can include interactivity in your scenes. Walk freely, look at your interiors and exteriors from every angle, change colors and lighting and still maintain photorealistic quality.
Archinteriors for UE vol. 2 includes home and office interior scenes made exclusively for Unreal Engine. It contains 4 complete scenes with furniture, foliage, rain and snow particle systems and props – over 600 unique models.
It is one of the most detailed Unreal arch-viz collections on the market. It contains four complete scenes with furniture, foliage, rain and snow particle systems and props – over 600 unique models.
• Improved lighting – we made every effort to achieve the best rendering quality that is possible in Unreal Engine. We talk about some of our techniques in our Unreal Engine Tip 7 – Achieving Better Rendering Quality
• included blueprints for interactive doors and switchable lamps. You can use them in your scenes, learn from them and make your Unreal scenes more interactive. More info in Unreal Engine Tip 5 – Doors Interaction and Unreal Engine Tip 6 – IES Lights Interaction.
• included particle systems for rain and snow animation.
In all scenes we used instanced shaders. This way it is a lot easier to make your own shaders, based on our realistic base shaders.
• animated foliage in our scenes that can be easily configured (for eg. you can change wind instensity or speed)
• Compatible with Unreal Engine 4.9