TurboReverse is a 3ds Max modifier that has the opposite effect of TurboSmooth. It will recreate the subdivision levels of an already subdivided mesh with 100% precision maintaining the existing UVs.
• It is the successor of Subdivision Reversion maxscript.
• It is now 100 times faster, being a native 3ds Max plugin, not a maxscript anymore.
• It has the ability to reverse just parts of your models based on your selection.
• It can reverse multiple iterations at a time.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
• If a 3d model you buy online has it’s modifier stack collapsed it is almost useless, you can’t edit, unwrap, rig • it, but with TurboReverse you can reconstruct the first subdivision level and then do all the above.
• If in your production pipeline you need at some point to collapse the model with TurboReverse you can get the subdivisions back later.
• When you apply a turbosmooth modifier to a reconstructed subdivision level you will get exactly the same mesh as the original.
Thanks to NOAVI for bougth 😉