Radial Symmetry is the first and only 3ds Max modifier which allows you to model radial structures and see the end result.
• Model extremely fast radial structures.
• Kit bash and prototype easily.
• Never need to mess again with pivot points and rotate your model manually.
• Have the vertices automatically welded on the seam line producing smooth results with a turbosmooth modifier.
Situations in which you would want to use Radial Symmetry:
• When you want to model anything with a radial structure like rims, tires, flowers, architectures following a circular pattern or even organic surfaces(like the tentacles of an octopus).
• When you want to prototype something circular.
• When you want to kit bash something fast.
Thanks to AleCer for bougth 😉
- This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by admin.