Deformation Cleaner is a modifier for 3ds Max that smooths arbitrary deformations of a model without smoothing the original detail. It can be used as a fast post correction step on top of any deformation.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
• Improve rig deformations.
• Achieve better deformations easier and faster.
• Simplify your rigging and skinning workflow.
• Easily remove mesh stretching.
Situations in which you would want to use Deformation Cleaner:
• When you want to animate an model.
• When you want to build morph targets.
• When you want to make broad changes to a model.
• When you quickly and easily want to get good deformations.
• When you want to clean up muscle simulations.
• When you have a Skin, Morpher, Cloth, Jiggle, Tension Morpher or any other modifier
Thanks to aldima for bougth 😉