Update RailClone Pro 3.2.0 ready to buyers:
New Features and Improvements
• Added support for V-Ray Next
• Added Support for 3ds Max 2019
• Added Support for Arnold 5.1 and above
– Includes RailClone Colour support
• Updated library with Arnold materials
• Added Supermarket products to the free library. Include 10 new presets, each with multiple product variations.
• Bevels now can be used with Count mode
• Bevels now can be used with Adaptive mode.
– “Bevel Mode” and “Bevel Offset” have no effect. In all cases is used the same type of bevel with offset 0.
• Added “Sync between Generators” to “Random” node. It lets to generate same random values for all Generators.
• Added UVW XForm->”Rotate about Center”.
– It has no effect with Segment’s mapping.
– To make it work identically to the UVW XForm Max modifier, now Scale is applied after Rotation (previously Scale was applied before Rotation).
• Added improvements to Update Manager.
– Update manager can be configured to check if a library has already been downloaded to a network locations. This can save multi-user offices from having to download the same content multiple times.
– iToo Toolbars (both Forest and RailClone) can be disabled adding the following registry key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Itoo Software\DisableToolbars = 1 (DWORD)
• Modifiers in RailClone objects are used on nested objects.
– Only if Segment->Nest is not enabled in the outer object. This mode is not compatible with modifiers.
• Added “SubSplineCounter” to expressions.
– Index of sub-spline when using compound X splines. Valid both for array and linear generators. Starts in 0.
– Several array inputs have been renamed, to more understable names according its operation.
– Left Side -> Start, Right Side -> End, Top Side -> Top, Bottom Side -> Bottom, Inner Corner -> X Corner, LT Corner -> Start Top, RT Corner -> End Top, LB Corner -> Start Bottom, RB Corner -> End Bottom
• For “Style->Free Object” the full spline’s transformation is ignored (Position/Rotate/Scale), not only Position as before.
– This fixes a problem with XRef scenes binded to a rotated object.
– Existing scenes may be affected if were using the Rotation or Scale of the spline. This can be fixed re-aligning the RC object with the spline (ie. using Alt+A) for rotation, and applying a Reset XForm to the spline, for scale.
• Added warning when using Point-cloud mode with nested RC objects.
• Fixed: Bevel Extend and Symmetric options are swapped.
• Fixed: When Evenly->Mode parameter is exported, modifies value of Clipping->Mode.
– To fix it on existing styles it’s necessary to recreate the Generator.
• Fixed: Evenly mode generates extra segments on closed splines.
• Fixed: unable to export parameters with same name.
• Fixed: Update Manager doesn’t close properly when launched on silently mode.
• Fixed: Display->”Use Instance Engine” has no effect in Arnold (always is on).
• Fixed rare crash in Expression Editor with some operations (i.e. using Undo when focus is on viewport).
• Fixed issue when Evenly distance is lower than the Evenly Segment size.
• Fixed: Sequence and Material->Sequence operators start with 2 same segments.
• Fixed: animated Clipping splines are not updated correctly.
• Fixed: Style Editor is not closed automatically when RC object is deselected, if an expression is being edited.
• Fixed bugs with No-Bend segments and Y Splines in Arrays.
• Fixed issues with auto alignment to X->XY.
• Fixed crash using Numeric nodes copied from a macro in the main style.
– Numeric nodes of main and macro styles are not interchangeable. Now RC blocks this possibility in copy-paste operations.
• Fixed: Input macro nodes of different types can be rewired.
• Fixed: Macro outputs cannot be rewired with a node of same type.
• Main configuration of the plugin can be defined using environment variables:
-Each registry key used in the configuration may be replaced by a variable, replacing non alphanumeric characters by ‘_’.
For example: for “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Itoo Software\RailClone Pro\MainDir”, you must define the variable “ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_MAINDIR”
– The minimum variables to run RailClone Pro are the following:
For Network licenses: ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_MAINDIR=C:\Program Files (x86)\Itoo Software\RailClone Pro
For Stand-alone licenses:
ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_MAINDIR=C:\Program Files (x86)\Itoo Software\RailClone Pro
– If you define the variables in a .BAT file, be sure to not include any space at both sides of the ‘=’ symbol, or it will not work (this is a known Windows issue).
– Environment variables are used only by the Max plugin. Other tools as the License Manager requires configuration registry keys stll.
– If both registry keys and environment variables are defined, the variables have precedence over keys (priority order is Variables->HKLM->HKCU).
• Fixed problems with Adaptive mode.
• Fixed precision error when segment ends just at the spline’s limit.
• Fixed crash in Style Editor dragging a Macro category (not a macro) from the Macros tree.
• Fixed Style->Geometry->Vertex Weld, which was broken in latest release.
• Fixed: in Point-cloud mode, Z-Offset is applied twice for segments with Bend off.
• Fixed bug computing Corner on first vertex of closed splines.
• Fixed resizing Note nodes when Style Editor is zoomed.
• Fixed “Simple Y Offset mode” with collinear vertices.
• Fixed bug when using “Extend X/Z Size to Area” and “X–>XY” mode with splines coplanar to XY.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by admin.