February 12, 2018 at 11:59 am #8949
hey buyers, ForestPack and RailClone librarys updates 2018 is ready, ask me in SkypeFebruary 12, 2018 at 12:06 pm #8950
thank you very much cgicommunity for the new libraries of itoo forest and railclone and to all those who make this possible thanksMarch 11, 2018 at 1:21 pm #8960
Very thanks for making this possible! Forest Pack is a ‘must’ plugin and CGIcommunity made it. Thanks for this effort, every 3D user thanks you guys!
Best 3D community/family ever!April 18, 2018 at 6:54 am #8983
Thank you all members that make it possible and thank you to all CGI team.April 29, 2018 at 10:43 pm #8986
Thanks cgi , I’m so excited to use it right now.May 1, 2018 at 12:46 am #8987
Forest Pack Pro 5.4.1 is now available to buyers:
Forest Pack 5.4.1
– Fixed rare bug with items placed just in the edge of an area, which can cause endless loop.
– Fixed crash editing or loading Effects in Max 2018.
– Fixed: Error reading constant values in expressions with regional settings which not use “.” as decimal point.
Ask in Skype if you did report.May 1, 2018 at 12:49 am #8988
Thanks CGI Community for wide support.June 20, 2018 at 11:48 pm #9062
V5 Good and without errors disappear. Waiting for version v6 . Thank you !
September 21, 2018 at 11:28 am #9205
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by dmcs.
Working perfectly, been using it for a long time and no problem at all. Thanks a lot CGICommunitySeptember 21, 2018 at 11:48 am #9206
Hey buyers! free update to ForestPack 6.1.2 & libraries September 2018 is here!
New Features and improvements
With Distribution->Path, Reference and Particle modes, it’s possible to assign a Surface keeping the item’s Z position.
To do it, turn off “Non Image modes->Link to Surface” in the Surface rollup.
This mode is useful to use the “Color by Texture” mode of Forest Color.
• Fixed: Items are not oriented correctly when using Distribution->PFlow->Align.
• Fixed errors in Lister when there are duplicated object names.
Distribution->Path Distance is set by default to 1 meter, regardless of the scene’s unit.
“Surface->Custom Edit->Link to Surface” has been renamed to “Non Image->Link to Surface”, since this parameter is used both in Custom Edit and Non-Image Distribution modes.
• Fixed: “Color by Texture” doesn’t work in Custom Edit mode if “Surface->Link to Surface” is off.
• Fixed crash using Forest as a XRef Object.
• Fixed missing items when rendering Particle Flow distributions.
• Tree Editor is renamed to Items Editor in Settings dialog.
• Fixed slowdown evaluating heavy models with displacement maps (as Maxtree models).September 21, 2018 at 3:16 pm #9207
thank you very much cgicommunity, and to everyone what makes this possible, ForestPack 6.1.2 greatSeptember 24, 2018 at 4:25 am #9209
Thanks to all members who make accesible this free update to ForestPack 6.1.2 & libraries September 2018.October 29, 2018 at 3:01 pm #9239
It works perfect! Forget about missing geometry and those stuff. I have used in many projects (several FP objects per file) with a result of 0 errors.November 7, 2018 at 2:11 pm #9262
Happy for get it!! That support me a lot for project. Thanksyou cgicommunity, thanks admin !!November 9, 2018 at 3:54 pm #9264
Thank you to all donors and CGICommunity for this great work…!!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.