– Distribution->Reference by Node->Pivot copies the G-Buffer ID of the reference node in Forest Effects->fpItem.userID Note: because a Max limitation, Forest object is not updated when ID changes. You must rebuild manually from Display->Build→Update.
– Fixed crashing bug with Mental Ray.
– Fixed: fpItem.tintMult is casted to integer when modified in Forest Effects.
– Fixed: the process to collect all “maps” folders and add them to Customize->External Files is broken.
– Fixed crash with Paint areas and huge coordinate values (i.e. using millimeters with large surfaces).
● Added support for VRayProxy’s “Expand # to frame number” option.
– This mode allows the user to add a “#” in the file name to specify that the loaded proxy is a part of an animation sequence. V-Ray will then load the other frames accordingly.
● Fixed crash if Distribution Map parameter is null.