January 22, 2015 at 1:40 pm #6208
iTooSoft | RailClone Pro v2.3.4
Once again, achieving the impossible! announce to all members who can generate valid licenses so they can use this wonderful plugin. We have the autonomy to open the doors to the wonderful features of ForestPack with no errors of any kind:
– Without loss of objects,
– Not objects converts to mesh,
– No errors in animation with frames where objects disappear FP,
– Not based on previous keygen, this is absolutely original CGI Team 2015
RailClone is a 3DS Max plugin for parametric modeling based on custom geometry parts, definable by the user, and a set of construction rules. This new concept of lets you to build complex and realistic structures for Architectural Visualization, Civil Engineering, Industrial and Interior Design.
Thanks to trusted members for the support, specially to donor installers (bow) and hackers (flex)
Note: please guys, post your test 😉January 22, 2015 at 3:21 pm #6210WUMINGBlocked
Thanks the cgi community bring me such a wonderful plug-in!
I love cgi!
Waiting for my testing report! (cool)January 24, 2015 at 10:16 am #6212
Properties working perfect , no crash no disappear …
January 24, 2015 at 10:19 am #6214
- This reply was modified 6 years ago by Dark Night.
Render perfect … Amazing
।।January 24, 2015 at 10:21 am #6215
More reailclone test .. working amazingly well ..February 26, 2015 at 12:18 pm #6314arnesaknussemmParticipant
Beautiful images!March 7, 2015 at 1:36 pm #6353as21Participant
Forget everything you’ve heard about others solutions, THIS ONE JUST WORK!
C’est LA solution qu’il vous faut! Encore une exclusivité CGICommunity!
Thanks a lot! Merci!March 8, 2015 at 3:48 pm #6355WUMINGBlocked
I in the two months before the said to do a report about RC, but unfortunately, I always don’t have time to do.
It laid aside, now I say, license is perfect, i like it!the license unlike the xforce’s crack, the crack of xforce has too much problem,
I hope you will support the community, Support CGI! thanks CGI!!
April 8, 2015 at 1:18 pm #6498
- This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by WUMING.
The buyers of support to iToo plugins can ask for new release update RailClone 2.4.6
RailClone Lite/Pro 2.4.6 Full Release Notes
New Features and Changes:
-Added Style Description. Lets you to see at a glance a general description of the style, base objects and parameters.
-Use Style Editor->Style->Edit Description to edit, and Style rollout->Help button to show description.
-Added Maxscript functions to get/set Style Description: $.railclone.getStyleDesc(), $.railclone.setStyleDesc(“my style”)
-Added UVW XForm operator to edit and randomise the tiling, offset and rotation of existing UVW map coordinates (*)
-UVW XForm->Random->Step Increment. Enables random values to increment in steps (for example rotation could be randomised between 0° and 360° in 90° steps).
– Added Export Attributes. This feature enables the exporting of numeric values from nodes, for example the size of a Segment. To use it: select Segment->Right Click->Export Attributes.
– Segment->Mapping accepts multiple map channels. Write them separated by spaces (*)
– Added Generator->Limits->Padding (Start/End for Linear, Left/Right/Top/Bottom for Arrays).
– Added two modes for Generator->Rules->Evenly: Distance and Count. Distance works as before, and Count creates a fixed number of elements.
– Exportable Parameters and Attributes are sorted by category.
– Added more exportable parameters to Segment and Transform nodes.
– Added Clear all to Export Parameters and Attributes.
– Improved conform to Surface for very large splines. Added parameter to define interpolation step: Style->Geometry->Surface Interpolation (5cm by default).
– Conditional->Vertex can be used with Default slot. It checks the latest vertex before the Default segment.
– Display->Use Geometry Shader is renamed to Use Instancing Engine.
– RailClone Tools->Instantiate copies User Properties, Object ID and wireframe color of the source object (when present).
– Added Segments Selector to Quad menu.
– Added warning message to General->Stats to inform of features not compatible with instancing.
– Installer supports multiple Max versions.
– Improved handling of multi threading. Also fixed rare crash on certain conditions.
(*) Segments using these features can be instanced only in V-Ray, though these operators can be used with all render engines and RailClone Tools when Display->Use Instancing Engine is off.
– Multiple wiring support, selecting several nodes of the same type and dragging (e.g. to connect multiple Segments to a Randomize operator).
– Added Segment->Right Menu->Clone Multiple. Clones a Segment multiple times, using objects from the scene as source.
– Improved detection of hotspot for node wiring.
– Style Editor can be placed at left side on multi-monitor configurations.
– Randomize->Presence and Sequence->Counter parameters are available for exporting
– Auto rename of Parameters and Base Objects on wiring.
– Added result of Arithmetic->Expression on edit dialog.
– Wires can be dragged directly over a node, connecting them to a default slot depending of the wire’s type.
– Dragging between nodes outputs swaps their links.
– All nodes include an On/Off exportable parameter. This parameter is independent of the clickable On/Off state.
– All boolean parameter are available for exporting.
– Clipboard file (rcclip.dat) is stored in a temporary folder.
– All numeric parameters within Style Editor now accepts two decimals.
– A2S Generator->Limit Mat.ID parameter can be exported.
– Fixed: nodes with multiple inputs were keeping empty slots after links deletion.
– Fix: added creation context menu for wires dragged from Clipping Area slots.
– Fix: Style Editor shortcuts would not work under certain conditions.
– The following styles has been completely redone, using the new RailClone features and improved materials
* Civil Engineering->Pavements->Curbs
* Civil Engineering->Pavements->Sidewalk
– Fixed: Value of Random node was generated before evaluating its exported parameters.
– Fixed bug of Evenly Segments when using Surface.
– Materials are not longer XRef’d when Override Material is off in the Library item properties.
– Fixed: Stepped segments are not instanced correctly on curved paths.
– Fixed padding of initial segment on closed paths when Bevel is off.
– Fixed behaviour of Generator->Adaptive/Scale/Count mode when using Transform operators.
– Fixed trimming of Generator->Limits->Padding on offset paths.
– Fixed updating of clipping areas when using nested RC objects.
– Fixed size now works properly with Generator->Scale/Adaptive/Count modes.
– Fixed behaviour of Fixed Size when Segment->Transform->Transform Affect Size is off.
– Fixed: Generator->Limit by ID uses a wrong range ([0..n-1] instead [1..n]) when parameter is exported.
– Fixed: in some cases the last segment of a linear generator would be skipped when using negative paddings.
– Fixed rendering of RC objects with modifiers in Corona Renderer.
– Fixed: Segment->Deform->Nest was applied always in V-Ray, regardless of the parameter value.
– Removed wrong warning when connecting Arithmetic node to Segment->Exported Attributes.
– Nodes with exported attributes are properly collapsed.
– Fixed behaviour of Segment->Flat Top/Bottom when pivot is not aligned to bottom.
– Fixed bug of Compose node when using Segment->Alignment different from Automatic.
– Removed isolated vertices on Generator->Clipping process.
– Fixed behaviour of Generator->Align to Path with Corner segments and closed splines.
– Position of panels in Style Editor is saved and restored properly.
– Fixed crash modifying objects assigned to a segment (Max 2010 and older).
– Removed limits from Generator->Fillet Radius.
– Vertex Color channel is generated only when needed.
– A2S Generator->Clipping->Rotation Z now works in local coordinates.
– Segments are updated when their referenced objects are converted to editable mesh.
– Generator->Clipping deletes isolated vertices.
– Fixed rare bug when using no Bend segments at Corners.
– Fixed rare bug with empty segments (see here for details).
– Fixed potential crashing bug moving cursor on viewports while render (V-Ray and Max 2015 only).
– Improved behaviour of Fixed Size with empty Segments.
– Segment->Mapping is aligned correctly when applying random scale.
– Clipping Area is properly updated when Generator is off.
– Fixed bug that would disable Start/End segments when using Base Object->Start/End limits.
– Fixed Style Editor disappearing problems on multi-monitor configurations.
– Fixed version checking in MR shader.
– Removed Mental Ray warnings when using IRay.
April 9, 2015 at 11:39 am #6500
- This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by admin.
– Fixed rendering bug with V-Ray 2.June 10, 2015 at 4:01 am #6708giannteParticipant
Great work guys.!!! Thank you very much for making this possible….!!!!!!June 10, 2015 at 9:51 am #6713jaspParticipant
Thanks for all members who made it possible! Wow \o/
I post some tests later!June 17, 2015 at 11:00 am #6779jaspParticipant
real free updates!!! Great support!June 19, 2015 at 4:17 pm #6824AdeleParticipant
Wow~ this is a surprise! I’m looking forward to the railclone use。June 20, 2015 at 4:45 pm #6826MatarsakParticipant
Finally !? its possible?? No empty mesh?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.