HomeForumsPlugins / ScriptsVray 3.6 for 3dsMax 2018-2013 Hybrid Rendering Technology

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by kickass kickass 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Despite the personal obstacles, here we are again to offer the latest version of our beloved render engine. The best crack of the story available only for members of this community. Free upgrades included.

Vray 3.60.02 for 3dsMax 2018-2013 (Dongle Extreme)

What is Dongle Extreme advantages?

☻ Not more fucking DDls
    ☻ This work like a real dongle, so, forget jumps or strange artifacts
    ☻ it work to ALL previous Vray release
    ☻ Unique system of protection against leakage, only you can enjoy the advantages of the new Vray hand only professional community of 3D artists. The competition may not reach.

☻ easy installation, one click!

☻ Maximun speed like legal license:

☻ Perfect VrayRT CPU or GPU:

☻ Revolutionary, unique, exclusive, new! totally different from what it once was!

☻ Hiper easy Distributive rendering setting

Thanks to trusted members for the support, specially to donor installers (bow) and hackers (flex)

ENJOY!

Note: please guys, post your test 😉

admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Harness your computer’s full power with V-Ray 3.6 for 3ds Max. With Chaos Group’s Hybrid Rendering Technology, you can render on NVIDIA CUDA GPUs, CPUs — or a combination of both.

Major update includes improved compositing output and 3ds Max 2018 support

Other release highlights include:

Full Light Select Render Element – Render individual lights or groups of lights as separate render elements, with full support for global illumination, reflections and refractions for accurate light mixing in post

Cryptomatte – Automatically generate ID mattes with support for transparency, depth of field and motion blur. This will speed up workflows for compositors working in NUKE or Fusion

NVIDIA NVLink – Supports shared GPU memory across NVLink compatible graphics cards

aldima
    aldima
    Participant

Thanks cgi community and to all who make this possible, Extreme Dongle is wonderful

RQC412
    RQC412
    Participant

uff thanks for the update first every time CGI the best

lovelycat
    lovelycat
    Participant

I use 3dsmax2016
    I updated the extreme dongle this time.
    My vray3.6 works perfectly, including dr render.
    Thanks to the cgi community for making this possible

kickass
    kickass
    Participant

Since I use this solution 3.4 and so far in the subsequent updates I can use the program to 100% of its capabilities and this is unpayable, thanks CGIcommunity

Asterix
    Asterix
    Participant

wow!!! amazing! thanks a lot CGI community!!!!!

wil
    wil
    Participant

thanks cgicommunity team for more this wonderful release.

tresdeviz
    tresdeviz
    Participant

Thanks for this new release of Vray 3.60.02 for 3dsMax 2018-2013 (Dongle Extreme)

dahieleltravieso
    dahieleltravieso
    Participant

Great contribution of the Cgicommunity to the whole team involved, to always give a high level, always updating the products in this occasion with the new Vray3.60.02 and with great quality. Thank you very much

Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Participant

As always my most sincere congratulations to this great team of CGCommunity for this great update of Vray 3.60.02 that works unbeatable thanks to Dongle Extreme so thank you for the support and dedication that day by day makes this community bigger!

MegaCreator
    MegaCreator

Thanks to the CGI Community and all the people that make this release possible, which as always is the number one
    Extreme Dongle is wonderful

AnfieldSteve
    AnfieldSteve
    Participant

Big Thanks to the community for the search for this one!!

RQC412
    RQC412
    Participant

thanks for the update, CGI always first

AnfieldSteve
    AnfieldSteve
    Participant

Thanks to CGI team for this Fantastic release!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.