HomeForumsClassroomVray Distributed Rendering from A to Z

This topic contains 34 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by wil wil 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    malibu
    malibu
    Participant

first, i,m sorry for my poor english.
    thank you lovelycat. your post is enormously helpful.
    I became so great help of Extreme dongle(DR) for my project recently.
    also, not sure backburner is fix the error of Vray DR However, due to the backburner, Vray DR will be unlocked..
    my render view is here

in addition there
    i hope this linked post has helps.

this

bubd
    bubd
    Participant

Hi,
    im your new friend.
    i use OMV as storage. my pc dont have any asset i need. all in OMV server. Less complex and reliable.

bubd
    bubd
    Participant

Also didnt bought dongle extreme yet. still using free cracks.
    can you guys review what benefit in the dongle extreme.?

Odysseus
    Odysseus
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve been trying to figure this one out for a couple of weeks but I think I need a little bit of help. My setup was working perfectly until I installed V-Ray 33005 and updated all of my slave PC’s. Now when I try to render using DR, all I get is this error code. I’m using dongle extreme, could someone help me out with this?

I’ve even tried reinstalling dongle extreme from the ground up and I still haven’t had any luck.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Odysseus Odysseus.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Odysseus Odysseus.
    wil
    wil
    Participant

your log say license problem.. check if your license server is running and if you firewall not deny vray lic port 30304 and spawer port 20204 (20206 for RT)

type localhost:30304 in your vray dongle server machine browser for server status

if need reinstall vray slave and configure license server ip and port again on vray setup screen

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.