TopoRelax is a 3ds Max modifier which relaxes meshes while preserving their volume unlike the normal relax modifier which shrinks the mesh.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
• You don’t have to worry about meshes losing their volume while you relax them.
• You get a nice evenly distributed quad mesh.
• You can be happy about a nice smooth mesh.
• Situations in which you would want to use TopoRelax modifier:
• When you want to have an evenly distributed quad mesh for sculpting.
• When you want to produce morph targets.
• When you want to smooth out a mesh to remove unwanted artifacts.
Thanks to aldima for bougth 😉