February 3, 2018 at 3:19 pm #8935
hey buyers! free update about RailCloneb Pro 3.1.0 is here!
Added support for V-Ray Next beta 1 (experimental).
• Added “Force Instances” to RailClone Tools.
* When enabled, the Instantiate tool generates as many instances as possible, ignoring Material and UVW operators.
* This option mimics the behaviour of RC Tools previous to v3.0.9.
• Arrays generated from clipping areas use Mat.ID of spline for Selector, Conditional and Expressions nodes.
* Note: ID is taken from the first spline’s segment.
• Improved text visibility of “Note” nodes, according to the background color.
• Fixed: objects created with RC2 are not upgraded to RC3 when using XRef scenes.
* This problem occurs in the main scene, not in the XRef’d one.
* Once saved with RC3, failed objects cannot be fixed even loading them with this patch. To help with that, we added a
Maxscript function to fix them manually. Just select one by one, and run: $.upgradeFromVersion(275)
• Fixed bug with Clipping Areas when using Generator->Z Offset.
• Fixed: “easeOut” function was wrongly named as “easeOn”.
* Please note that if you was using “easeOn” in your expressions, these must be changed manually.
• Description of easing functions (easeIn, easeOut, easeInOut) is rewritten to a more descriptive text.
• Fixed crash with V-Ray IPR.
• Fixed: RailClone Tools doesn’t apply material and UVW transformations when “Separated Meshes” is enabled.
• Fixed: User toolbars using RailClone actions are reset when Max is loaded.
• Fixed bug with Bevel Corners in A2S generators using a vertical Y spline.February 3, 2018 at 3:27 pm #8936
it is custom cgi community with the latest update, railclone 3.1 thanks to everyone who makes this possibleFebruary 10, 2018 at 8:47 am #8945gatopeladoParticipant
amazing esanti, how i can get it ?
regardsFebruary 10, 2018 at 8:50 am #8946gatopeladoParticipant
thank you esanti, how i can get it ?
regardsFebruary 12, 2018 at 11:58 am #8948
Hey buyers, ForestPack and RailClone librarys updates 2018 is ready, ask me in SkypeFebruary 12, 2018 at 12:07 pm #8951
thank you very much cgicommunity for the new libraries of itoo forest and railclone and to all those who make this possible thanksMarch 26, 2018 at 11:51 am #8962tresdevizParticipant
Thanks for this new release of RailCloneb Pro 3.1.0 + RailClone librarys updates 2018 and to all member who makes this possible!!
May 5, 2018 at 8:02 am #8999NowayParticipant
- This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by tresdeviz.
Expect to use it. thanks!June 4, 2018 at 5:33 pm #9008
Thanks CGI for this release grate job.June 4, 2018 at 6:39 pm #9017June 4, 2018 at 6:51 pm #9021July 9, 2018 at 11:26 am #9065
Update RailClone Pro 3.2.0 ready to buyers:
New Features and Improvements
• Added support for V-Ray Next
• Added Support for 3ds Max 2019
• Added Support for Arnold 5.1 and above
– Includes RailClone Colour support
• Updated library with Arnold materials
• Added Supermarket products to the free library. Include 10 new presets, each with multiple product variations.
• Bevels now can be used with Count mode
• Bevels now can be used with Adaptive mode.
– “Bevel Mode” and “Bevel Offset” have no effect. In all cases is used the same type of bevel with offset 0.
• Added “Sync between Generators” to “Random” node. It lets to generate same random values for all Generators.
• Added UVW XForm->”Rotate about Center”.
– It has no effect with Segment’s mapping.
– To make it work identically to the UVW XForm Max modifier, now Scale is applied after Rotation (previously Scale was applied before Rotation).
• Added improvements to Update Manager.
– Update manager can be configured to check if a library has already been downloaded to a network locations. This can save multi-user offices from having to download the same content multiple times.
– iToo Toolbars (both Forest and RailClone) can be disabled adding the following registry key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Itoo Software\DisableToolbars = 1 (DWORD)
• Modifiers in RailClone objects are used on nested objects.
– Only if Segment->Nest is not enabled in the outer object. This mode is not compatible with modifiers.
• Added “SubSplineCounter” to expressions.
– Index of sub-spline when using compound X splines. Valid both for array and linear generators. Starts in 0.
– Several array inputs have been renamed, to more understable names according its operation.
– Left Side -> Start, Right Side -> End, Top Side -> Top, Bottom Side -> Bottom, Inner Corner -> X Corner, LT Corner -> Start Top, RT Corner -> End Top, LB Corner -> Start Bottom, RB Corner -> End Bottom
• For “Style->Free Object” the full spline’s transformation is ignored (Position/Rotate/Scale), not only Position as before.
– This fixes a problem with XRef scenes binded to a rotated object.
– Existing scenes may be affected if were using the Rotation or Scale of the spline. This can be fixed re-aligning the RC object with the spline (ie. using Alt+A) for rotation, and applying a Reset XForm to the spline, for scale.
• Added warning when using Point-cloud mode with nested RC objects.
• Fixed: Bevel Extend and Symmetric options are swapped.
• Fixed: When Evenly->Mode parameter is exported, modifies value of Clipping->Mode.
– To fix it on existing styles it’s necessary to recreate the Generator.
• Fixed: Evenly mode generates extra segments on closed splines.
• Fixed: unable to export parameters with same name.
• Fixed: Update Manager doesn’t close properly when launched on silently mode.
• Fixed: Display->”Use Instance Engine” has no effect in Arnold (always is on).
• Fixed rare crash in Expression Editor with some operations (i.e. using Undo when focus is on viewport).
• Fixed issue when Evenly distance is lower than the Evenly Segment size.
• Fixed: Sequence and Material->Sequence operators start with 2 same segments.
• Fixed: animated Clipping splines are not updated correctly.
• Fixed: Style Editor is not closed automatically when RC object is deselected, if an expression is being edited.
• Fixed bugs with No-Bend segments and Y Splines in Arrays.
• Fixed issues with auto alignment to X->XY.
• Fixed crash using Numeric nodes copied from a macro in the main style.
– Numeric nodes of main and macro styles are not interchangeable. Now RC blocks this possibility in copy-paste operations.
• Fixed: Input macro nodes of different types can be rewired.
• Fixed: Macro outputs cannot be rewired with a node of same type.
• Main configuration of the plugin can be defined using environment variables:
-Each registry key used in the configuration may be replaced by a variable, replacing non alphanumeric characters by ‘_’.
For example: for “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Itoo Software\RailClone Pro\MainDir”, you must define the variable “ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_MAINDIR”
– The minimum variables to run RailClone Pro are the following:
For Network licenses: ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_MAINDIR=C:\Program Files (x86)\Itoo Software\RailClone Pro
For Stand-alone licenses:
ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_MAINDIR=C:\Program Files (x86)\Itoo Software\RailClone Pro
– If you define the variables in a .BAT file, be sure to not include any space at both sides of the ‘=’ symbol, or it will not work (this is a known Windows issue).
– Environment variables are used only by the Max plugin. Other tools as the License Manager requires configuration registry keys stll.
– If both registry keys and environment variables are defined, the variables have precedence over keys (priority order is Variables->HKLM->HKCU).
• Fixed problems with Adaptive mode.
• Fixed precision error when segment ends just at the spline’s limit.
• Fixed crash in Style Editor dragging a Macro category (not a macro) from the Macros tree.
• Fixed Style->Geometry->Vertex Weld, which was broken in latest release.
• Fixed: in Point-cloud mode, Z-Offset is applied twice for segments with Bend off.
• Fixed bug computing Corner on first vertex of closed splines.
• Fixed resizing Note nodes when Style Editor is zoomed.
• Fixed “Simple Y Offset mode” with collinear vertices.
• Fixed bug when using “Extend X/Z Size to Area” and “X–>XY” mode with splines coplanar to XY.
July 9, 2018 at 11:33 am #9066
- This reply was modified 3 years ago by admin.
thank you very much to cgi community and to all the responsible ones for this to be possible itoo railclone 3.2.0 always the best communityJuly 11, 2018 at 6:48 pm #9068
Thanks CGI always number ONEJuly 15, 2018 at 10:08 pm #9095
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.